How do I start utility service?
To start utility service, please contact the Finance Department at 858-755-9354. You will need to fill out, complete, and submit a utility service application, which may be obtained via website, mail, fax, or in person. The start of utility service does require a $100 deposit which is billed to the account and will appear on your first billing statement.

Show All Answers

1. I noticed a lot of water in the street that appears to be sewage. What do I do?
2. How can I have my sewer cleaned?
3. Can the city help me find my sewer lateral?
4. How should I repair my private sewer line?
5. Where do I go for sewer / water help after hours?
6. Who do I call if I have a sewer back up?
7. How do I start utility service?
8. How do I stop utility service?
9. How can I put utilities underground in my neighborhood?