- Current Job Opportunities
- Job Interest Card (sign up to receive notifications when there are job opportunities)
Human Resources Division The Human Resources division of the Administrative Services Department is responsible for administering Human Resources policies, procedures, and practices. We provide vision and leadership to promote an environment that values excellence, diversity, creativity, and productivity at all levels of the organization.
Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have questions or suggestions on how Human Resources might be of better service to you.
City Employee Resources
- Management, Professional, and Confidential Employee Compensation Plan (MPC): The MPC maintains a distinct and separate procedure for establishing the compensation of management, professional, and confidential employees.
- Del Mar City Employees Association (DMCEA) Memorandum of Agreement: The DMCEA is the recognized representative for all classifications within the General Employee Unit.
- Del Mar Firefighters Association (DMFFA) Memorandum of Agreement: The DMFFA is the recognized representative for all classifications within the unit.
- City of Del Mar Employer-Employee Relations Resolution
- City of Del Mar Personnel Rules & Regulations Manual
- Management-Professional Employees
- General Employees (Del Mar City Employees Association) - Employees Hired BEFORE January 1, 2016
- General Employees (Del Mar City Employees Association) - Employees Hired AFTER January 1, 2016
- Del Mar Firefighters Association
- Seasonal/Part-Time Salary Schedule
Government Compensation in California: State Controller's Report of salary data for public employees.