Who do I call if I have a sewer back up?
Sewer back-ups are usually due to clogged plumbing in residential pipes. Please call a private plumber. If the City's system is suspected to be the problem, on week days between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., call Public Works.  If you are calling after hours, please contact the North County Dispatch JPA at 858-756-1126, which provides after hours dispatch services for both emergency and non-emergency calls. Please do not call 911!

Show All Answers

1. I noticed a lot of water in the street that appears to be sewage. What do I do?
2. How can I have my sewer cleaned?
3. Can the city help me find my sewer lateral?
4. How should I repair my private sewer line?
5. Where do I go for sewer / water help after hours?
6. Who do I call if I have a sewer back up?
7. How do I start utility service?
8. How do I stop utility service?
9. How can I put utilities underground in my neighborhood?