Where do I go for sewer / water help after hours?
The Public Works Department is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays to respond to problems with the city systems. Emergency staff is always on call after business hours and can be reached by contacting the North County Dispatch JPA at 858-756-1126, which provides after hours dispatch services for both emergency and non-emergency calls. For your private systems, many plumbers offer after-hours service.  Please see your local telephone yellow pages directory for further information.

Show All Answers

1. I noticed a lot of water in the street that appears to be sewage. What do I do?
2. How can I have my sewer cleaned?
3. Can the city help me find my sewer lateral?
4. How should I repair my private sewer line?
5. Where do I go for sewer / water help after hours?
6. Who do I call if I have a sewer back up?
7. How do I start utility service?
8. How do I stop utility service?
9. How can I put utilities underground in my neighborhood?