How should I repair my private sewer line?
Call a plumber for private maintenance. If excavation is required on a public right of way, a permit will be needed. Have your plumber contact the City of Del Mar Planning Department for an encroachment permit prior to excavation in the public street right of way.

Show All Answers

1. I noticed a lot of water in the street that appears to be sewage. What do I do?
2. How can I have my sewer cleaned?
3. Can the city help me find my sewer lateral?
4. How should I repair my private sewer line?
5. Where do I go for sewer / water help after hours?
6. Who do I call if I have a sewer back up?
7. How do I start utility service?
8. How do I stop utility service?
9. How can I put utilities underground in my neighborhood?