I lost my pet. Can you help?
Please contact Public Works at 858-755-3294 and provide a description of the animal as well as contact information. This information is then provided to Public Works staff for follow up. Public Works will also contact the Del Mar Lifeguards, as they often recover pets along the beach and park areas of Del Mar.

Show All Answers

1. I want to report an animal problem (bee hive, mosquito problem, dead animal). Whom do I call?
2. How do I report a problem with (opossums, skunks, snakes, etc.)?
3. I lost my pet. Can you help?
4. There's a dead seal on the beach. Whom should I call?