Powerhouse Community Center
|Other Link||View Images of the Powerhouse|
- ADA Accessible
- Beach Access
The Powerhouse Community Center can be rented for special private events year-round.
The Powerhouse rents for:
- $584 per hour March – October (peak season) and
- $424 per hour November – February (off season)
A three-hour minimum. A fully refundable $800 damage deposit is required.
Full day rentals (12 pm to 11 pm) are offered for $4774 in peak season and $4244 during the off season on Fridays – Sundays.
On Mondays – Thursdays, rental hours are between 3pm – 11pm. Events must end by 10pm to ensure the facility is cleaned and exited by 11pm.
Maximum occupancy is 115 people, which includes the interior and exterior.
- (10) 60" round tables (seat 8-10)
- (115) white Resin folding chairs
- (6) 30” x 72” rectangular tables for food/gifts/coffee, etc.
There is no charge for using these tables/chairs, but it is the responsibility of the permittee or his/her designee (caterer, family, friends) to set them up and put them away. Additional furniture can also be delivered.
You are welcome to work with the caterer and/or bartender of your choice. Please note food trucks are not permitted in the City of Del Mar. The following are required:
- A valid certificate of insurance, listing the City of Del Mar as the additional insured. Insurance should be $1 million per occurrence, $2 million aggregate limit. Liquor liability insurance is required for bartenders.
- Current City of Del Mar business license. Call 858-755-1524 to verify.
- The ability to remove all trash and recycling from the event site.
For complete details, please view the Powerhouse Rental Information flyer (PDF) and contact the Community Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated Fees for Facility Rentals 2022-2023