The County of San Diego is surveying residents within County Service Area No. 17 on the topic of emergency ambulance services. CSA No. 17 includes Del Mar, Solana Beach, Encinitas, Rancho Santa Fe, 4-S Ranch and portions of Elfin Forest.
Also known as San Dieguito Ambulance, the agency provides advanced life support and ambulance transport services within a 73-square-mile area. It is governed by the County Board of Supervisors and a seven-member advisory committee.
The anonymous, online survey poses six questions:
- What is your opinion about the quality of care delivered by the current EMS system, and what gives you that opinion?
- What do you think is working well with the current EMS response system?
- What do you feel are the greatest challenges for the current EMS response system?
- What, if anything, would you like to see changed about the current EMS response system?
- Are there any additional services you would like to see as part of the EMS response system?
- Do you have any additional/comments/suggestions/input to provide?
Take the CSA No. 17 survey
Learn more about CSA No. 17