- City Departments
- Planning & Community Development
- eTRAKIT - Online Portal
eTRAKIT - Online Portal
eTRAKiT is a new tool for the public to provide online access to planning project and building permit information.
Click on the icon below to open eTRAKit in a new window.
Why? Our Online System improves turnaround times and adds greater transparency to the development process.
What? eTRAKiT can be used for:
- Applying for select Permits and Land Use Applications (see list below)
- Upload applications and plans for review.
- Monitoring the status of permits and projects.
- Paying fees.
- Researching permit/project records.
Who? eTRAKiT can be used by the public and by property owners, contractors, engineers, developers, consultants, and other interested parties.
How? Go to www.delmar.ca.us/etrakit or click on the green "eTRAKiT" button on this page. To apply for a planning project or permit or to pay fees for an existing permit, please contact email@example.com for login information. For large special event permits, please contact the Community Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Applications available for Online Submittal
Planning & Community Development Projects
- Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) (PDF)
- Administrative Design Review (ADR) - Minor/Major (PDF)
- Citizens' Participation Program (CPP) (PDF)
- Encroachment Permit (EP) (PDF)
Building Division Permits
Community Services Department Permits
- Large Special Event Permit (contact email@example.com)
First Time Users
Anyone applying for one of the project/permit types listed above must login as a Registered User (AEC). In doing so, you will have access to your specific information regarding your permits, projects, and inspections. For planning projects and building permits, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a registered user account for the eTRAKiT system. For large special event permits, please contact email@example.com. Please provide your company name, contact name, email address, and phone number for all correspondence.
No login account is required to perform a basic search for project or permit information.