The City of Del Mar works closely with nonprofit groups that provide social, recreational, economic development and other services to residents and businesses. To support these groups, the City provides access to meeting space and digital noticing. Representatives from the nonprofit organizations meet quarterly with City officials to discuss matters of mutual concern.
Reserve Meeting Space
Representatives from approved nonprofit groups can request access to meeting rooms at the Del Mar Civic Center and L’Auberge Del Mar. To make a reservation, contact Beth Murray: 858-704-3646 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Approved nonprofit groups can list events on the City’s digital calendar and gain access to some digital publishing resources.
Submit an Event to the Calendar.
For 2020, quarterly meetings are scheduled at 10 a.m. Aug. 6 and Nov. 5 at the Del Mar Civic Center Town Hall, 1050 Camino del Mar.
Beth Murray: 858-704-3646 or email@example.com
- Del Mar Community Connections
- Del Mar Farmers Market
- Del Mar Foundation
- Del Mar Garden Club
- Del Mar Historical Society
- Del Mar Rose Society
- Del Mar Village Association
- Diabetes Research Connection
- Friends of the Del Mar Library
- Friends of Del Mar Parks
- Friends of the Powerhouse
- Friends of the San Dieguito River Valley
- Nature and Culture International
- Rotary Club of Del Mar
- San Dieguito River Valley Conservancy
- The Winston School