Powerhouse Community Center
|Other Link||View Images of the Powerhouse|
- ADA Accessible
- Beach Access
The Powerhouse rents for:
- $550 per hour March – October (peak season) and
- $400 hour November – February (off season)
Full day rentals (12 pm to 11 pm) are offered for $4500 in peak season and $4000 during the off season on Fridays – Sundays.
On Mondays – Thursdays, rental hours are between 3pm – 11pm. Events must end by 10pm to ensure the facility is cleaned and exited by 11pm.
Maximum occupancy is 115 people, which includes the interior and exterior.
- (10) 60" round tables (seat 8-10)
- (115) white Resin folding chairs
- (6) 30” x 72” rectangular tables for food/gifts/coffee, etc.
You are welcome to work with the caterer and/or bartender of your choice. Please note food trucks are not permitted in the City of Del Mar. The following are required:
- A valid certificate of insurance, listing the City of Del Mar as the additional insured. Insurance should be $1 million per occurrence, $2 million aggregate limit. Liquor liability insurance is required for bartenders.
- Current City of Del Mar business license. Call 858-755-1524 to verify.
- The ability to remove all trash and recycling from the event site.
In efforts to keep Del Mar green, the City thanks caterers and users of City Facilities (Parks, Beaches, and Community Center) for utilizing best conservation practices. Energy-efficient food preparation, cleaning methods, and use of utensils composed of sustainable materials decrease waste and reduce overall energy consumption. Use of non-disposable plates, glasses and utensils is considered best practice. Use of ESP (Styrofoam) service ware and plastic straws and stirrers is prohibited (DMMC 11.40 & 11.44) at City Facilities (Parks, Beaches, and Community Center). Single-use plastic water bottles are also prohibited at City facilities and City-sponsored events per City policy. For more information, visit the City’s Go Green webpage.
For complete details, please view the Powerhouse Rental Information flyer and contact the Community Services team at email@example.com.