The City of Del Mar is hiring an Environmental Sustainability Manager or an Environmental Sustainability Director with the first review of applications on May 12, 2017 at noon. Click here to view an informational flyer and click here to apply for the position.
- Job Interest Card (sign up to receive notifications when there are job opportunities)
Human Resources Division The Human Resources division of the Administrative Services Department is responsible for administering Human Resources policies, procedures, and practices. We provide vision and leadership to promote an environment that values excellence, diversity, creativity, and productivity at all levels of the organization.
Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have questions or suggestions on how Human Resources might better service you.
City Employee Resources
- Management, Professional, and Confidential Employee Compensation Plan (MPC): The MPC maintains a distinct and separate procedure for establishing the compensation of management, professional and confidential employees
- Del Mar City Employees Association (DMCEA) Memorandum of Agreement: The DMCEA is the recognized representative for all classifications within the General Employee Unit
- Factfinding Report: The City’s former contract with the Del Mar City Employees Association (DMCEA) expired on December 31, 2014. The parties met from October 2014 to May 2015 to bargain over a successor agreement. Following several mediation sessions, the DMCEA chose to proceed with Factfinding on this issue and a one day Factfinding hearing was held pursuant to the provisions of state law in July 2015. On November 12, 2015, the parties received the panel’s recommendations. On December 7, 2015, a successor agreement was approved by the City Council.
- Del Mar Firefighters Association (DMFFA) Memorandum of Agreement: The DMFFA is the recognized representative for all classifications within the unit
- City of Del Mar Employer-Employee Relations Resolution
- City of Del Mar Personnel Rules & Regulations Manual
- Management-Professional Employees
- General Employees (Del Mar City Employees Association) - Employees Hired BEFORE January 1, 2016
- General Employees (Del Mar City Employees Association) - Employees Hired AFTER January 1, 2016
- Del Mar Firefighters Association
- Seasonal/Part-Time Salary Schedule
Government Compensation in California: State Controller's Report of salary data for public employees.